Sunday, November 20, 2011

Division 3: Shooter Sets DIII Scoring Record with 89 Points

Yes, this happened.  Yes, I was apart of this.  Yes, I was on the team that lost.  No one mentioned that the other team had only had 7 players, because two of ourguys had gone down with ankle injuries the day before.  Grinnell had a total of 23 players! That being said it was an awesome, exciting game, and I wouldn't take it back for a second.  I learned so much from watching Griffin Lentsch pull 55 shots!  Talk about a shooter, his range was infinite and he always was getting up high on his shot.  Best form on a shot that I have seen in person.  I was the top scorer for my team, but had sixty to go to catch his... pretty ridiculous right?   All seven of our guys were toast after this, but were coming back on monday and going to kick some tail!  Anyways, just wanted to check in, been so busy with basketball haven't had time to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment